- About us
- Cooperation opportunities
- Strategic Cooperation
- News and media
- Career development
- Contact us
1. Participate in making marketing strategies, formulate marketing combined strategies and marketing plans in accordance with marketing strategies of the company, and organize the implementation after approved.
2. Conduct market research and analysis, study the development of peers and the industry, and make market forecasts and information analysis regularly, so as to provide a basis for the decision-making of the company.
3. Determine marketing strategy, make specific marketing plans in accordance with domestic and overseas business market trends, and be responsible for organizing and planning the implementation, monitoring, summary and analysis of various marketing.
4. Set up media resource base and be responsible for integrating media resources, maintaining media relation and establishing long-term and stable cooperative relations with strategic media.
5. Effectively combine marketing and CRM system.
6. Make company brand management strategy and maintain company brand.
1 Digital and network marketing/database marketing experience are preferred.
2. Work experience of business media or membership or in other service organizations with high market stickiness (i.e. Internet) is preferred.
3. Have comprehensive marketing knowledge system and forward-looking marketing strategic planning capacity;
4. Familiar with industry status and have good commercial resources and close cooperation relation with media.
5. Be able to use English as the working language and the writing is good, age 28-38 years old.
1. More than 3 years of R &D and operation experience of international conference projects.
2. Selection, R&D and production, and marketing of international conferences.
3. Marketing collaboration and supervision of international conferences and organization of collaboration and supervision.
4. Cost control and site service organization of international conferences.
5. Building and management of internal team
1. Fluent oral English and Chinese, and good command of writing.
2. Outstanding conference planning and making ability (or outstanding commercial operation ability of conferences)
3. High execution ability and appeal
4. Good management and leading quality
5. The intention to be in high-end conference industry in long term.
6. More than 3 years of experience in high-end conference industry (including more than 1 year of management experience)
7. Bachelor degree or above
1. Thorough research and investigation and organization of hot topics in conference agenda and target speakers, including research and investigation of company senior manager on relevant conference topics.
2. Plan conference agenda and make relevant texts, invite and determine conference speakers, and maintain the relations with conference speakers.
3. Organization and service for conference speakers.
1. Bachelor degree or above, business MBA is preferred.
2. Excellent written and oral Chinese and English expression and communication ability.
3. Be interested in researching industry and mastering its global development trend.
4. Have innovative thinking and can produce new topics.
5. Be able to work under pressure independently and can complete task on time.
6. Relatively stronger service marketing concept and be able to fully understand the demands of sales personnel.
1. Invite decision makers of Top 500 companies to participate in high-end conference.
2. Collect information related to decision-makers through multiple channels.
3. Complete sales objective in an active and efficient manner
1. College degree or above, English, business and management major are preferred.
2. Proficient Chinese and English expression and communication ability
3. Be full of vitality and passion and result-oriented, and be able to work under pressure.
4. Love sales work, self-motivated and be willing to challenge high salary.
5. Relevant sales experience is preferred.
1. IT desktop support, solve stand-alone software and hardware faults and provide support to the problems of use of computer
2. Maintain personal computers and other office equipment, manage and record account.
3. Repair of telephone and network line module and adjust telephone line.
4. Setting up, recovery and recording of computer account number, e-mail account number and access control fingerprint.
5. Cooperate with supervisor to participate in the building of machine room and installation of weakness.
6. Contact with suppliers of equipment in office area.
1. College degree or above of computer major
2. More than 3 years of IT desktop support experience.
3. Be familiar with computer installation and maintenance, and software installation, setting and use.
4. Master basic network knowledge and be able to independently complete simple network project.
5. Have certain project experience and high sensitivity to information security and operating experience.
Address: 800 Shangcheng Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai ICP:17004559-2